For the past 3 years Chris and I have each taken to our own favorite blankets to sleep with. I'm sure some of you don't share blankets either :) We both like to bundle ourselves up before hitting the sack to snooze. Chris loves this blanket that he has had for ages-I took it away to college (oh, how cute-I know) and when we got married he took it back. I love a plush, cozy alternative down quilt. The past few weeks in San Antonio the weather has been so hot-like in the 90s people! Finally today it got down to the 40s-Hooray!!! Well, my lovely husband does not sleep with shirt on (TMI?) so he found himself a bit chilled last night...he rolled over and sweetly asked "Can you plase share your blanket with me?" I nearly fell out of bed from sheer excitement...you see-I am a snuggler and he isn't. So...I took advantage of his half-awake self and gladly cuddled right up to him with my blanket covering the both of us. Is this sad that I think its a momentous occasion? I enjoyed every minute of it!Saturday, October 30, 2010
A Momentous Occasion
For the past 3 years Chris and I have each taken to our own favorite blankets to sleep with. I'm sure some of you don't share blankets either :) We both like to bundle ourselves up before hitting the sack to snooze. Chris loves this blanket that he has had for ages-I took it away to college (oh, how cute-I know) and when we got married he took it back. I love a plush, cozy alternative down quilt. The past few weeks in San Antonio the weather has been so hot-like in the 90s people! Finally today it got down to the 40s-Hooray!!! Well, my lovely husband does not sleep with shirt on (TMI?) so he found himself a bit chilled last night...he rolled over and sweetly asked "Can you plase share your blanket with me?" I nearly fell out of bed from sheer excitement...you see-I am a snuggler and he isn't. So...I took advantage of his half-awake self and gladly cuddled right up to him with my blanket covering the both of us. Is this sad that I think its a momentous occasion? I enjoyed every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 Friendly Remarks:
No it's not sad, I think it's darling.
This whole little story made me smile!
Post a Comment