
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
First JV Scrimmage
Line-up in hand, I headed to the softball field this afternoon. In my head a list of 'to-dos' scrolled through while I mentally checked each one off. Drag the field-check. Bases in-check. Lined the field-check. Sweep the dugout-check. Today was a gorgeous day-but a lil chilly! In fact, I had one of my girls go to my car and grab my ear warmer and fleece jacket. It was a scrimmage, so nothing was official. The other coach and I decided to do 10 minute innings. Such a good idea-some of those innings would have lasted forever. All and all it was a good experience- my first solo coaching for softball and the first JV game of the season. I am looking forward to seeing my girls improve-already I have seen huge strides! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 Friendly Remarks:
It funny that they can start Softball so soon here....but nice I am sure to get outside....I know we love it!
Nice job and helping them improve!
I just found your "new" Blog. It is wonderful. I wish I could be there with you during those hard times to give you a hug & let you know it will be OK. Wish I could be at a ball game. See you in June.Love, Gram
Post a Comment