Instead, we spent those days driving around looking at/for houses and countless MLS searches (since Chris is also our real estate agent we have access to 'behind the scene' of house sales). There are about 10 houses narrowed down from oh....over 500 houses! One night we stayed up and looked online at 467 houses {this MLS thing is a curse and a blessing}. We are able to be picky, but see everything that's out there. It was lots of fun to spend so much time together putting pieces of our future out in front of us. Now all we have to do is look at the inside of each house and make our decision. I love older homes b/c they have so much character, but we found some sweet new homes that are in the running too. {pictures won't load, so I'll do a separate post with a few pics}
On Saturday we took a little break-a-roo and went with the family to SeaWorld (thanks Trish). This time it was Me, Chris, Mandy, Mom, Jon, Jessica, and Kylie. We spent a longer time in the water park. Seriously if you ever go to Seaworld are are thinking about going on the slides, never go barefoot. Chris, Mandy, Jon, and I were going to go on one slide while my mom and Jess stayed with Kylie. As we started our path to the slide...the pavement slowly got warm...warmer...hot...hotter! I thought this can't get any hotter, but then we went up the stairs and they had like this stretch of hard plastic material-can you say ouch! I think like 3 layers of skin were melted off. Luckily there was shade the rest of the way up.
After the water park we went on the Journey to Atlantis...you go down backward for a short portion, then spin, and go down forward. I was so scared I screamed, but I felt better.

This gave me more courage to try Steel Eel again...it was a blast. The drops are crazy high and you feel like any organs that once resided in your lower abdomen have now been relocated to your throat-but screaming helped. I'm not usually a screamer, but this day I caved. We didn't have to even wait at all, we went straight onto the coasters!
Woo-hoo for good times with the fam! I'm so glad we have been able to spend so much time together (hurry home Amy)!
Woo-hoo for good times with the fam! I'm so glad we have been able to spend so much time together (hurry home Amy)!







4 Friendly Remarks:
You might want to edit out "six flags" and write "Sea World". I had the same experience last year with the hot pavement! You have to keep your flip flops on at all times! Sounds like you guys had a blast!
House hunting it's great fun, we have been doing a whole lot of that ourselves the last few weeks, it's fun but so stressful. I get so worried I am going to make a huge mistake. I hope you find something wonderful!
I had a blast!! Thanks for good times and laughs. You and Mom were hiliarious when we were going down backwards for litterally 3 seconds and ya'll were screaming your heads off. Hilarious!!
I guess it was more like 1.5 seconds down backwards now that I think about it!
Post a Comment