Well, it looks like I will be teaching a new group this next year-CTR 8 (they turn 8). In primary, the president was showing the kids who their new teachers were. My little class of CTR 5 was a little confused. They loved the idea of having a new teacher, but didn't realize that I wouldn't be there too. I used to team teach with another sister. One of the little girls said
"Sister Montoya, I am starting to grow happy and sad tears at the same time."
So sweet, melted my heart. One of the boys wanted to sit on my lap all primary. Usually during the beginning of primary the rowdy boys are the ones I sit on my lap so they will callm down...but apparently he knew this was the last time--cutie. I am sure I will love my new class, but these 5 year olds have put a smile on my face every Sunday. Oh, such a sweet group who I will miss dearly.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 Friendly Remarks:
Yeah! That means you'll get Cameron. :) It's a really cute class. (Well, they might have two CTR 8s I don't know.)
I miss the primary so much, little kids say the sweetest things one a darling little comment. I am sure you will grow to love your new class as well.
I feel your pain! When we told the kids we've been teaching for 5 months that they would be having new teachers, they were all sad. I reminded them that they would still see us in primary. I love kids.
Kids have the sweetest hearts. I love how they express their feelings. It's difficult when you have to switch classes after spending the year getting to know and getting attached to 'your' kids.
Good luck with your new class!
I bet you are a great primary teacher!
Post a Comment