Friday, March 7, 2008

Tag...I'm It?

One word answers work for me...I'm tired and bored, so I am going to do this little tag.

Your Last Weekend: Short
Smelling: Candle
Annoyed By: Politicians
Your Face: Clean
Your Pants: Comfy
Something You Want To Create: Art
A Favorite Old Movie Star: Gene Kelly
Not Looking Forward To: Work
Hearing: TV
You Wish You Could: Call-In
Last Thing You Cooked: Chicken
Your Breakfast: Cereal
Your Driving Record: Nada
Last Illness: Cold
Want To Be: SAHM :)
Mind Keeps Wandering To: Future
You Despise: Meanies
Unprepared For: Morning
Favorite Part Of Spring: Fishing
Your Toenails: Coral
Proud Of Your: Husband
Not Proud Of Your: Proscrastination
How You Decompress: Running
Your Kitchen Table: White
Something You Want to Accomplish Today: Movie

I tag...Myndie

Oh, the memories of long ago! This is at Youth Conference...2001

2 Friendly Remarks:

Myndie said...

Yay! I love being tagged! How are you guys? How's married life?

Matt and Jen said...

Yay! You did my tag! We are doing good...the boys are growing up...I'm sure you know this from reading the blog and talking to people, but we are living in my parent's house now so we are probably closer to you guys. We would love a free night out one time soon...in fact, Matt's bday is April 19 if you guys are game to keep the boys for an evening. I'd love to surprise him...it's been a long time since I did anything like that.