Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day...



This picture is from awhile ago, but it's one of my favorites. Its how I see my life with Christopher...the sun rising, the day just beginning...for all eternity. I am lucky enough to share this beautiful journey with the love of my life.

For Valentine's Day, Chris and I enjoyed lunch at Cosi's-one of my all-time favorite little places to eat. Such wonderful flatbread sandwhiches and tasty pizza. We spent the evening with some great friends. The Wickern's are such an awesome family. We ate Rudy's ribs and other BBQ delectables. It was so much fun to sit around, visit, and catch up on what's been going on. Adam and Leesha live in Idaho so we rarely see them, but when we do- its always so much fun! Thanks for such a great time guys!

2 Friendly Remarks:

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

We had a blast seeing you guys too! We only wish we could see you guys more! Sorry I was so out of it that night...benadryl...hate that stuff :) Thank you guys for coming over!!!

Jessica said...

So sweet! I am so glad that you are so happy!