Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Possible Job...

Okay, so I got a job offer to teach Biology and Aquatic Science at Jourdanton High School. The only problem...its about an hour away. I love the campus! Its such a small school and the science building is brand new. There are only 350 students and the class size is like 10-20 depending on the class. I will also be coaching Volleyball (HELP!, never played), Basketball, and Track. I'm sure it will be fine with Volleyball, but I am super excited to do basketball and track. Anywho, I am really trying to decide if it'll be worth it. I do get all sort of stipends to increase my salary--do that helps. Just wanted to get y'alls opinion.

5 Friendly Remarks:

Trish said...

That is great! I am still awaiting a job offer! I have applied at so many places! We'll see what happens.

Jessica said...

I think it sounds neat. What do you mean you never played volleyball? With you-all sports are a natural!

Tawni said...

I drive about an hour each way to work (sometimes more depending on traffic) and it definitely isn't my favorite part of the day, but you get used to it and it doesn't seem that bad. I think the job sounds great and if you feel good about it, go for it!

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

Do you own or rent? Could you move closer? Sounds like a great job.

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

Do you own or rent? Could you move closer? Sounds like a great job.