Friday, July 25, 2008
I'm An Indian!
FYI: I accepted the teaching job at Jourdanton High School (their mascot is an Indian). I will be teaching aquatic science, life science, and biology. I will also be coaching. I am super excited to begin teaching. I absolutely love the staff at Jourdanton ISD. They are so kind and excited for me to teach there...its nice to have people who want to work with you. I am going to be really busy, but I know that that is where I am supposed to be. Of all the schools that I interviewed this one felt the best. It's a small town feel and they just built this awesome science building with all new equipment. I think that I am going to love it. If anyone has any ideas for neat science labs or remembers any fun labs that you did in high school, please let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 Friendly Remarks:
Yeah for you! Congratulations...from what I know about you, I think you will make an incredible teacher. The school sounds great, and I am excited for you. Keep posting about it, so I know how it goes. YEAH!!
Congrats Tiffany!! That is so exciting. Wish you the best.
Congratulations that is so great! You must be so excited. I wouldn't worry to much about the commute, it's more important to love what you are doing and the people you work with. It will make all the difference I think. Good luck!
Yay congratulations! I'm glad you found something and somewhere that you will love. It really does make a huge difference. Good luck!
Wow congrats! I wish I had a job! I was actually just thinking that I should start trying to go running. I'm really slow too so it would be great if you wanted to call me sometime for a jog. I have a hard time because it is always too hot to run outside. I'd have to go early or late at night. When do you like going? Where do you workout at?
Congrats on the job! That is so neat!
Dude! Congrats!!! When is your first day? Matt's sister just started today at her very similiar-sounding job in Houston (Kingwood). She's at a Jr. High (I think), but she was invited to come to the HS athletic tryouts that started this week (they started with volleyball today). She'll be coaching and teaching 7th and 8th grade science. Come visit when you can! Today is Jace's bday...go check out the blog...:-)
Wow good for you! You will be an awesome teacher! The only labs i remember were in Mr Ashcrafts and it seemed like all we did was color and cut out1 Oh well I still liked it!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Science classes were always my favorite in high school. And how fun that you will be able to coach also!
Congratulations! So what are you going to be coaching-you're probably great at everything.
Post a Comment