My sister Jessica graduated yesterday from The University of Texas at San Antonio with a Bachelor of Science (Exercise Science-Kinesiology). I am so proud of her! She has been working as a personal trainer, ran women's track for college, and is now expecting her first child! On top of that, her last semester she had to do internship at an athletic center that was not the best experience she's had in her life, but she made it through. My Dad came down from Utah to watch her graduate so I was lucky to have all my family here (except Amy-miss you!). The graduation went about 2 hours and we started to get a little bored, so I took some pictures of my crazy little brother Jordan and sister Mandy. Both my mom AND my dad were there so I had a lot of fun. If we look a little red in the face...we had been doing yard work all day prior to graduation. I took a lot of pictures, but I only am going to post a few. Congrats JJ, we love you and are so proud of you! Sorry about some of the pics, they turned out a little funny because it was so dark with bright white pot lights!

The Graduate: Jessica Jade Bush

Mandy, Jon, Jessica, Dad, and Jordan

My Mom and Jessica

Me, My Dad, and Mandy K (the youngest sister)

My Daddy chillin with us at A&W, he's so handsome...love you and miss you!

Surprise Boredom Pose

Mommy Dearest (so pretty, isn't she), Jordan, and Mandy

Jon and Jessica Bush
8 Friendly Remarks:
You do have a very cute family. What a fun day, congratulations to your sister. That is such a great accomplishment. Sometimes I wish I had took school more seriously. It must have been nice to have your whole family together. I love it when that happens, it seems like it's never enough.
That is Awesome that your sister graduated! She has a crazy busy life with school, internships, and shes pregnant! You have a very cute family and I bet you had a good time having everyone together! P.S. I love the green couch!
Yeah for your sister, that is great!! You have such a darling family, everyone of them is so cute. What a fun time you must have had with all of your family.
Your sister is so awesome!! I was lucky to call her a friend!!
Congratulations to your sister! What an accomplishment! I bet it was wonderful to have your family all there to support her!
Congrats to your sister! It's fun to get together to celebrate stuff like that! I didn't know she ran in college. She was a great runner when I ran with her. You have a cute family.
What a cute family you have. I actually remember your sister too! I like your blog a lot. It's way cute.
Congrats to Jessica! So glad you got to have almost your whole family around you this past week. So fun! Please tell them all hi for me! And thanks to you for always commenting on my blog...you and Kat are the only ones that consistently do!!! Hope to see you guys soon...are you still working on Thursday?
Post a Comment