Sunday, March 24, 2013

We are finally...

Having a baby! I just thought I'd take a minute to document the day I found out we would be starting our own little family. It was Monday December 10th. I was about 3-4 days late-which had happened many times before.  Chris told me just to wait longer because the last time our test was false and we had shared several disappointments. So I started my morning shower...and took a test to confirm that it was not time. Right before jumping in the shower I glanced at the test and read the words 'pregnant.' A huge smile on my face, a few happy tears, and I immediately thanked my Heavenly Father for such a wonderful blessing. My heart was full the rest of the day and I couldn't wait for Chris to get home so I could share the awesome news.  He was chillin' on the couch when I walked in the door...I tossed him a box with little shoes and the test inside...he said 'I knew it!'  It was a wonderful day.

Since then we have told our families (Christmas Eve + Day) and just announced it to the rest of the world this past week. I have had no morning sickness ( I know-lucky me) and just started showing this past week at 17 weeks. We get to find out Tuesday if we are having a boy or a girl and are truly on top of the world. Heavenly Father is amazing and I am so grateful for all blessings that have come our way.

4 Friendly Remarks:

Tawni said...

That's so exciting! So happy for you guys!

Tiffany said...

oooh I'm so excited for you & chris!!!!

Clemments Family said...

Yaaaay!!! So happy for you and excited. You are going to be a great Mother.

Thiago & Teri said...

Congrats friend! So happy for you.