Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Very Good and the Too Bad

The good news this week:
  • Angela (Chris' older sister) had a baby boy named Connor. He is so cute and has such a little personality. Doesn't cry when he gets shots, but screams when his leg comes out of his blanket.
  • Ashley (Chris' younger sister) had a baby girl named Leana. She is adorable. We haven't seen much of her since she is in the Transition Nursery for irregular breathing.

The bad news this week:

  • My poor husband is sicker than a dog. (What is that supposed to mean anyway?) I think he has what I did, but he looks so much worse. He keeps telling me...now I know what you were talking about when your jaw hurt...when your arms hurt... I feel really bad that I can't do something for him. He never gets sick, but when he does-its terrible. I don't think Chris knew just how sick I was, so this had been a learning experience for him...I am a little tougher than he thought. Chris said he is such a wuss...poor guy. Let me know if you have any suggestions, please!

We have been so busy lately, but I will post pictures of the new little ones soon!

4 Friendly Remarks:

Kat said...

Ah, poor Chris!!! I'm glad he sees how tough you really are!

And congrats to Angela and Ashley! I'll have to call Angela to see how she's doing. Is she still in the hospital, or is she home now?

Eric and Jenny said...

Congratulations twice, how fun two new little babies in one week, I know how great that is! Poor Chris, you're funny I always wondered what sicker than a dog meant too, who knows! I hope he gets feeling better soon.

Matt and Jen said...

Hey you!!! I haven't looked at your blog in forever (well, anyone's blog, really). I heard about Angela's baby on Sunday at church (shocker, I know...we actually made it in time for announcements). Hope things are going well for you guys and I really hope Christ feels better soon! :-)

Thiago & Teri said...

Such fun to get the two new babies...that is so funny about the baby boy and his crying. Go figure. So sad that your hubby is sick, hopefully you don't catch it. We have all got the cold bug in my house.