Friday, November 14, 2008

Basketball Season is Here!

I started early morning basketball practice last Wednesday...and I am so tired. Seriously tired.

1. I am finding myself literally rolling off the bed fumbling with my alarm

2. Me, stumbling into the bathroom to brush my teeth while squinting my eyes refusing to wake up and adjust to the light

3. I try to be so quiet, sneak into the closet to grab my clothes, then out into the living room to get dressed (I really don't want to wake Chris up at 4:30 in the morning...how rude would that be)


4. I swear I am half conscious once in the car on auto pilot by now

5. Me doing an okay job with my make-up while driving in the 35 mph areas


6. 1 hour later, trying to look so awake and enthusiastic to be at basketball practice

My girls have their first game this Monday, so I am excited to see them put everything together. I think that have all come such a long way and I am glad that I have the opportunity to help them grow and become better. They are so sweet, tell me they love my hair (when I do hot rollers in the car) or my shoes...I think we all need little cheerleaders to tell us how great we are doing!

1 Friendly Remarks:

Thiago & Teri said...

I am sorry...but your morning sounds totally awful to me. I don't know how you do that, I can barely wake up at like 7:00. And you are so cute to try and be so quiet in the mornings. That is how Thiago is, but on the rare occasion that I am up before him, he says I am the loudest person ever. Ha-ha!!