I absolutely love being home with my husband. Today I was able to get home a little earlier then usual and am reminded how much I miss being home with my hubby. He made a little somethin'-somethin' on our electric grill (such a cool thing for us apartment goers) and put together some pink lemonade--delish! I made some potato oven fries (aka sliced potatoes broiled). We didn't sit down to the kitchen table to eat, but naturally in front of the TV to watch a little 'Disturbia' followed by the news. Right now he is doing his homework for the real estate license he is working on--yeah! I have been working on a project for for certification program and needed a little break. Anywho, back to my hubby...I love him. He's fabulous. Not to say we don't have our share of problems every once and awhile, but I can't imagine myself with anyone else. Everyday I fall more in love with Chris...and I am grateful for each day I have with him.
Love you Christopher!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 Friendly Remarks:
I'm so happy for you and Chris :) I can't believe y'all are still so happy after 800 years :) cute post
I love simple little nights like those, they mean more somtimes than some big night out on the town. Sweet post!
What a sweet little tribute to your hubby, nothing better than being home with your family!!
How sweet for you and your hubbie! Just wait until you have kids and nights like that wont exist anymore :)
Post a Comment