Friday, June 27, 2008

A Few of My Loves

I just thought that I would take a little moment to remind myself of the loves of and in my life.

1. Of course, Christopher Michael!
2. My little Toby and Ally doggies
3. Thunderstorms
4. Watermelon
5. Down feather comforter, 400 thread count sheets, air conditioner running, after I've shaved my legs (a lot of specifics, I know)
6. My family! I love them all so much (I wish everyone lived here near me)
7. Dinner prepared by my hubby (delish)
8. The number 3
9. New Socks!(I love these new Bamboo Sof-Sole running socks)
10. My Nike shorts and T-shirts, you don't understand how comfy they are!
11. Having the gospel in my life (I love the family prayers, scripture study, FHE...even though there is only two of us)
12. Fun little trips to the Coast, Schlitterbahn, Fiesta Texas, Seaworld
13. Sleeping in, need I say more
14. Huge clearance finds at Target, Kohls, and Pottery Barn
15. Playing Guitar Hero with my family

4 Friendly Remarks:

Eric and Jenny said...

What a cute idea, I loved your list. I agree with a ton of them; thunderstorms, watermelon and down comforters are some of my favorite things too. Everybody always talks about those sheets I have never tried them before. You have got my curiousity up now.

Thiago & Teri said...

Alright, your little down comforter scenario sounds like heaven. I wish I was in a bed that comfy right now. Very cute idea, and lots of fun to read!!

Trish said...

So what about the number 3 is so amazing? I mean it is the number of the Godhood, but what else?

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

These made me smile, especially the down comforter.