I like to walk my dogs at this park up the road from us. I usually end up carrying Toby (our smaller dog) half way through the walk for a little bit...there are a lot of steep hills and his legs are so short. It is really neat...there are rocks steps up the side of hills, and cedar chips covering paths, and a few cement paths. I love how quiet and peaceful the trails are. I could easily spend a couple of hours out there. It is so pretty so I wanted to share a few pictures so y'all can see a different side of Texas.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Hitting the Trails
I like to walk my dogs at this park up the road from us. I usually end up carrying Toby (our smaller dog) half way through the walk for a little bit...there are a lot of steep hills and his legs are so short. It is really neat...there are rocks steps up the side of hills, and cedar chips covering paths, and a few cement paths. I love how quiet and peaceful the trails are. I could easily spend a couple of hours out there. It is so pretty so I wanted to share a few pictures so y'all can see a different side of Texas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 Friendly Remarks:
Looks so peaceful!
That is so pretty! Scotty and I might move to San Antonio for his residency. Where in Texas do you live?
That looks so pretty! You're lucky to have it so close by.
That is beautiful, that would be a great place to go when you need some peace and quiet.
I'm jealous, the weather has bee so crappy here, it actually snowed today!
What a pretty trail! I like to go on hikes, but I don't know quite where any great trails like that are!
So pretty!
I love your header...I make one for my sister-in-law-to-be with the same kit. I think it's one of my all-time favs!
Hey, great pictures. I love the one with the stairs! My boss has this carrier that she attaches to herself and carries around her mineature poodle in it while she walks her standard poodle. I saw her in it today and it made me laugh. You should look into getting one. Just kidding :)
Post a Comment